Tuesday, March 25, 2008

No Help. No Way.

I came here hoping to find that little bit of help that could change my life forever.
Know matter what I have if someone else needs it.
I give it to them because that's the kind of person I am.
I give it whole heartedly, and...no, never expecting anything in return. The people I help, the people who wants to help me... Mary, Mary what´s going on.
Well, we were not involved in the world before 9/11, and look what happened. Look how we are changed.

Me and Sarah :we had no idea. We were not told the building was possibly going to collapse. I did not hear any rumors about a building collapse.We were simply told to get to our vehicles and get ready to move. We had no vehicle. Just back to this Hotel. I never heard anyone say anything to the effect that any of the buildings in the area were not stable at the time. So we came just back here.
Here, the same room like 9/11 , here we are.
Mary should help me, but Mary is strange, really strange.
I know, something is wrong with her. I found the pills.

This morning, Mary was getting herself ready for a new job.
She asked me "How old do you think I look?".
I am sure she could see the confusion and fear in my eyes. My head began to spin.
A voice inside tell me, she Wants an Excuse to Kill Me.


1 comment:

milo said...

you-O seem-O paranoid-O.

please excuse my spanish.